Upside down Christmas Trees?

We interrupt our Disneyland visit to bring you a few pics from Tom's Farms. Ever heard of it? Unless you live in Southern California, probably not. It's a neato keen place and I really dig it. I had not been there in 10 years so it was high time I paid them a visit. They have tons of outdoor seating and it's a great place to people watch. I had a great bacon cheeseburger and then walked off my lunch by window shopping.


A life sized Santa! (And he looks a bit creepy the way he's standing there. "Hey baby.."


Ever seen an upside down Christmas tree? Me either!


I decided to take pictures of all the trees...


Look! Another upside down Christmas tree.


Here's a twist - HALF of an upside down Christmas tree hung on the wall! I kinda like it.



These are ginormous ornaments hanging from the ceiling.



I'm already planning a return trip to Tom's Farms.





I've always wanted a sleigh bed.


Ain't he cute???


There is a big candy store on the site. Lots of fudge and goodies like this bag of caramel corn.


They also have a little store with breads, pies, cakes, cheeses, gourmet beef jerky and hundreds of wines. These two cracked me up!


In honor of my friend, April, LOL.

Comments

Thufer said…
What an interesting though; an upside-down Christmas Tree. It never occurred to me but why not!
That sleigh bed is beautiful.
Good post.

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest